- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A workshop painting with wool is a day filled with the warmth and softness of wool. During this day you will learn more about wool and the techniques of needle-felting. You will create a wool painting with your hands, inspired by what lives in your head and heart. No experience is needed. I'll follow your needs and level during this day. The workshop will be given in an intimate group. At the end of the day, you can take your wool painting in an embroidery hoop home with you.
What you need to know:
- Costs per person €75
- The location of the workshop is Naarden
- Time: 11:00 until approximately 16:00
- Wool, materials, embroidery hoop all included
- Tea, coffee and sweets are complimentary
- In the unfortunate event you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible.
- You can cancel free of charge up to two weeks in advance.
- Up to a week in advance, you get 75% of the amount back.
- The workshop will be fully charged 48 hours in advance.
- With less than 3 people, the workshop will be moved to a different date.
You can save a spot by choosing a date and spot and placing it in your shopping bag and "pay". We will send you an email with a follow-up and payment request.
If there are no more dates available, please follow our socials and newsletter. We will let you know when there a new dates to choose from!